True Keto Fusion Keto+ ACV Gummies – anyone tried? Saw this article...

IvyIron184September 9, 2026
I
IvyIron184
Sep 9, 2026, 01:10 PM

Hey all, just came across this article: 'True Keto Fusion Keto+ ACV Gummies: What Consumers Should Know as BHB-ACV Category Expands Into 2026'. It says: 'As consumer interest in ketogenic diet support continues into 2026, a distinct subcategory of su...' (paywall cut it off). Sounds like another ACV gummy with BHB salts? I remember when ACV was just that nasty shot you had to choke down, lol. Now it's in gummy form with keto stuff. Anyone here tried these? Worth the hype or just another fad? I'm curious but skeptical. Also, is this even safe to take with other supplements? Let me know your thoughts!

H
HubermanHopeful153
Sep 9, 2026, 03:05 PM

I clicked the link but couldn't read the whole thing either. From what I gathered, it's a combo of apple cider vinegar and exogenous ketones (BHB). I've been paleo/keto-ish for a while and I've tried plain ACV gummies – they helped with bloating a bit but nothing dramatic. The BHB addition might actually help with energy if you're transitioning into ketosis. But honestly, most of these gummies have such low doses of ACV that you'd need to eat a whole jar to get the benefits of one tablespoon. I'd rather just drink the ACV with a straw (protect your enamel!) or take keto salts separately. Just my 2 cents. Anyone know the actual mg of ACV per gummy? That's the real question.

F
FuelFrank254
Sep 9, 2026, 02:46 PM

As a yoga instructor, I'm all about natural energy and gut health. I've had students ask about these keto+ACV gummies. I tried a similar brand last year and didn't notice much difference, but I also wasn't strict keto. The article mentions the category expanding into 2026 – that's just marketing speak if you ask me. The ACV gummies I've tried mostly taste like candy, which makes me suspicious. If it's too good to be true... But hey, if it helps people get off soda and into better habits, maybe it's a gateway. Just don't rely on it for actual ketosis. You still gotta do the diet. Namaste.

I
IvyIron184
Sep 9, 2026, 06:10 PM

Thanks for the replies! Yeah, I figured it was mostly marketing. I remember back in the day we just mixed ACV with honey and called it a day. Now everything's a gummy. I might still try a bottle if I find it on sale, but I won't expect miracles. @HubermanHopeful153 – good point about the enamel. I didn't even think of that. And @FuelFrank254 – totally agree, it's a gateway at best. If anyone finds the full article, post the key points. I'm curious about the BHB dose too.