Costco B12 gummies on sale – steal or cheap junk?
Hey all, I was at Costco today and saw a big bottle of B12 gummies (250 count) for like $12. That's way cheaper than my usual brand at the health food store. But now I'm second-guessing – is it lower quality? I'm a mom and I don't want to give my kids something that's just sugar and fillers. Anyone tried these? Are they legit or should I stick with the pricier ones?
Bro, Costco stuff is usually solid. I've been using their B12 gummies for months – energy levels are great and they taste awesome. Unless you're buying from some random gas station, price doesn't always mean quality. Check the label for methylcobalamin vs cyanocobalamin, but for $12? That's a steal. I'd stock up.
Depends on your goals. If you're just maintaining levels, Costco is fine. But if you're biohacking for optimal absorption, look for methylcobalamin and no artificial colors. That said, I've tested the Costco ones with a home kit (don't judge) and they actually contained what they claimed. For the price, it's a good deal. Just make sure it's not expired or stored in a hot warehouse.
Thanks guys. I checked the label – it says cyanocobalamin and some natural flavors. No artificial dyes. Might grab a bottle and see how the kids do. FloraFinn, how long did it take to notice energy changes?
Honestly within a week or two. But I also started sleeping better and hitting the gym more, so could be placebo. Either way, for 12 bucks you can't really lose. Worst case, you're out a few bucks and have some tasty gummies. Let us know how it goes!