Beauty Gummies Market to Hit $6.6 Bn by 2033 – What Do You Guys Think?

OPSeptember 12, 2026
O
OP
Sep 12, 2026, 08:10 AM

Hey everyone, Just saw this article: *** # Beauty Supplements Market To Reach $6.6 Bn By 2033 From $3.7 Bn In 2026 Driven By Wellness The global wellness industry is undergoing a significant shift, and recent market data suggests that ... Basically, the beauty gummy market is exploding. They say it's all driven by the wellness trend. I'm curious what you all think. Are beauty gummies actually effective, or is it just clever marketing? I've tried a few brands but haven't seen miracles. Share your thoughts!

N
NectarNina516
Sep 12, 2026, 09:11 AM

Ugh, of course the market is booming. But have you seen the ingredients in most of these 'beauty' gummies? Gelatin, artificial colors, sugar... not exactly vegan-friendly. And don't even get me started on the biotin overdosing. I wish they'd focus on whole-food sources instead of pushing pills and gummies. That said, I do take a vegan collagen booster (algae-based) and it's helped my nails. But it's not a gummy. Just saying.

I
IvyIron184
Sep 12, 2026, 11:20 AM

I remember when beauty supplements were just a niche thing in the 90s – my mom used to take those hair, skin, and nails pills that tasted like chalk. Now it's all about gummies that taste like candy. I kind of miss the simplicity, but I gotta admit, the convenience is nice. I've been taking a strawberry-flavored one for a month and my skin does look a bit glowy? Maybe placebo, but I'll take it. Anyone else nostalgic for the old-school vitamins?

F
FuelFrank818
Sep 12, 2026, 02:37 PM

Honestly, I'm here for the taste. If I'm gonna take a supplement, it better taste good. I've tried a few beauty gummies and some are straight-up delicious – like the peach ones from that one brand. But others have this weird vitamin aftertaste that makes me gag. Also, why are they so expensive? $30 for a month's supply? I could buy a lot of actual fruit for that. But yeah, the market growth doesn't surprise me. People love anything that promises beauty with minimal effort.

O
OP
Sep 12, 2026, 04:34 PM

Thanks for the replies! @NectarNina516 I didn't even think about the gelatin thing – that's a good point. @IvyIron184 I totally get the nostalgia, those chalky pills were awful but somehow felt more 'serious'. @FuelFrank818 yeah, taste is a big factor. I wonder if the market growth is also because of influencer marketing? Seems like every influencer has a gummy brand now.