Biotin Gummies at Costco – Too Good to Be True?
Hey all, I was at Costco today and saw a huge bottle of biotin gummies (250 count) for like $12.99. That's way cheaper than my usual brand at the health food store. Is this a steal or are they lower quality? I don't wanna waste money even if it's cheap. Anyone tried these? I'm trying to grow my hair out and my nails are super brittle. Thanks!
I've bought biotin gummies at Costco before and honestly, they worked fine for me. My nails got stronger after a couple months. But I'm always skeptical about super cheap supplements – sometimes they have fillers or less actual biotin. Check the label for how much biotin per gummy and compare to your old brand. If it's 5000mcg and the same other ingredients, it's probably the same stuff just in bulk. Costco usually has good quality control anyway.
Ah, the classic bulk store dilemma! I remember when I first started taking biotin gummies back in the day – they were like candy. Costco's store brand is actually pretty decent. I've tried both their Kirkland ones and the Nature's Bounty from Target. The Kirkland ones are a steal if you ask me. Just make sure you're not getting a flavor you hate, cuz 250 gummies is a lot to choke down if they're gross. What flavor are they?
Thanks for the replies! They're strawberry flavor, and the label says 5000mcg per gummy. My old brand was 2500mcg and cost like $15 for 60. So this seems like a no-brainer. I think I'll go back and grab a bottle. FloraFinn278, good tip about checking fillers – I'll compare the ingredient lists. GummyGuru308, I hope they don't taste like medicine! But for that price, I'll risk it.
Let us know how they work out! If they're gross, you can always return them at Costco – their return policy is super lenient. I once returned a half-eaten bag of chips cuz they were stale. No shame. Good luck with the hair growth!