Collagen Gummies Market to Hit $6.6B by 2033 – Hype or Legit?

JoyfulJack103September 16, 2026
J
JoyfulJack103
Sep 16, 2026, 09:17 AM

Just saw this article: # Beauty Supplements Market To Reach $6.6 Bn By 2033 From $3.7 Bn In 2026 Driven By Wellness The global "beauty from within" trend is rapidly evolving from a niche interest into a dominant force in t... Basically, collagen gummies are blowing up. Yall think this is just marketing hype or are we actually onto something? I've been taking collagen for a while but mostly powder. Curious about gummies since they're more convenient.

T
TeaTina592
Sep 16, 2026, 09:45 AM

I've read a few studies on collagen peptides and skin elasticity. The evidence is mixed but promising. However, most studies use hydrolyzed collagen powder, not gummies. Gummies often have lower doses and added sugars. So while the market is growing, I'd be cautious about effectiveness. Always check the collagen content per serving! Also, vitamin C helps absorption, so look for that in the ingredients.

F
FitnessFanatic220
Sep 16, 2026, 01:15 PM

As a student on a budget, I've tried a few collagen gummies but they're pricey for the amount you get. I prefer powder – I can mix it into my smoothies and it's cheaper per gram. But I get the appeal of gummies for convenience. If you're gonna buy, wait for sales. Also, check Amazon reviews for taste – some are gross lol.

S
SolarSam411
Sep 16, 2026, 11:14 AM

I'm a busy professional and I swear by collagen gummies. I keep a jar on my desk and take them between meetings. Not sure if they actually do anything, but my nails seem stronger? Could be placebo. The market growth doesn't surprise me – everyone wants a quick fix. But I'd love to see more research on gummy vs powder absorption. Anyone got links to studies?

J
JoyfulJack103
Sep 16, 2026, 02:25 PM

Thanks for the replies! @TeaTina592 I'll def look for vitamin C in the ingredients. @FitnessFanatic220 yeah, powder is more cost-effective but sometimes I forget to take it. Gummies are harder to ignore. @SolarSam411 I'll try to dig up some studies and post them here. Maybe we can have a separate thread for that.