Creatine Gummies for Women? Thoughts on LEMME's new product?

YogurtYuri124September 13, 2026
Y
YogurtYuri124
Sep 13, 2026, 02:54 PM

Hey all, saw this article about LEMME launching creatine gummies for women. Here's the link: [link]. Basically they're marketing it as a way to help with strength and recovery. I'm a mom of two and always tired, so the idea of a gummy sounds easier than mixing powder. But is it effective? Any thoughts?

C
CitrusClaire84
Sep 13, 2026, 04:15 PM

I dunno, I'm all for minimalism and efficiency. Gummies are convenient, but I worry about the actual creatine dose. Most gummies have way less than the recommended 3-5g. Plus, they often have added sugar and gelatin. I'd rather just stick to a scoop of unflavored powder in my morning smoothie. But hey, if it gets more women into creatine, that's a win I guess?

Q
QuantumQuincy458
Sep 13, 2026, 03:24 PM

Actually, I looked into this. The article says each gummy has 1g of creatine. You'd need to eat like 5 gummies to get a standard dose. That's 5g of creatine but also a bunch of sugar and calories. Not ideal. Also, some studies suggest creatine monohydrate is the most effective form, and gummies might use a different form. I'd be cautious. But for those who hate powders, it might be a stepping stone. Just check the label!

Y
YogurtYuri124
Sep 13, 2026, 09:12 PM

Thanks, QuantumQuincy458! I didn't realize it was only 1g per gummy. That's a lot of gummies to eat. And you're right about the sugar. I think I'll pass and maybe try the powder. But I do like that they're targeting women—more awareness is good.

C
CitrusClaire84
Sep 13, 2026, 07:06 PM

Yeah, I agree. If you're gonna try creatine, just get a big bag of monohydrate powder. It's cheap and you can control the dose. Maybe mix it with juice if you don't like the taste. But if you're curious about gummies, maybe wait for some reviews. Let us know if you try them!