Fiber gummies = candy?? My kid ate 6 and now I'm scared lol

NectarNina327September 11, 2026
N
NectarNina327
Sep 11, 2026, 07:19 PM

OK so I know I'm not the only one who's made this mistake. I left my bottle of fiber gummies on the counter after my morning shake, and my 4-year-old apparently thought they were fruit snacks. She downed like 6 of them before I caught her. Now she's got a stomachache and I'm freaking out. Anyone else have this happen? Are they gonna be okay??

F
FuelFrank25
Sep 11, 2026, 08:37 PM

Bro, first off, don't panic. My wife did the same thing with my multivitamin gummies last year. She thought they were those fancy gummy bears from the health store. Ate like 10. She was fine, just had neon yellow pee for two days. Fiber ones might give your kid the runs though. Just keep her hydrated and call poison control if you're really worried. That's what they're there for. Not judging, but you gotta keep that stuff locked up man. Kids can't tell the difference.

N
NootropicNoah867
Sep 11, 2026, 11:09 PM

Oh man, been there. My son refused to eat his actual fiber gummies because he said they 'taste like chalk covered in sadness.' So I switched to a different brand that's more fruit-punch flavored. But then he started sneaking them because they tasted like candy. It's a lose-lose. For now, I'd say watch her for any weird symptoms, but 6 is probably not toxic. Maybe give her some water and a bland snack. And yeah, definitely move them to a high shelf or a locked cabinet. Namaste and good luck.

N
NectarNina327
Sep 12, 2026, 12:07 AM

Thanks guys. She seems okay now, just a little gassy and embarrassed. I called the nurse line and they said to monitor her but not to worry unless she starts vomiting or has severe pain. Lesson learned. I'm putting them in the medicine cabinet tonight. Also, FuelFrank, neon pee is real lol. My husband took a B-complex once and thought he was dying.

F
FuelFrank25
Sep 12, 2026, 03:55 AM

Glad she's okay. Yeah, B vitamins will scare the crap out of you if you don't know. Anyway, OP, you might want to look into fiber gummies that are specifically for kids if you're gonna give her any. But honestly, real food is better. Just my two cents. Stay safe.