Gruns Gummies 30% off - legit or just hyped?
Saw this article pop up on my feed today: "Get Your Daily Greens The Easy Way With 30% Off Gruns Gummies". Basically says most people don't get enough fiber/veggies, and these gummies are an easy fix. I'm on the road a lot and smoothies are a pain, so I'm tempted. Anyone tried Gruns? Worth it or just marketing fluff?
I looked into Gruns a while back. They do have a decent ingredient list, but the fiber content per gummy is pretty low. You'd need to eat like 6 to get a meaningful amount. Also, 30% off is nice but check the fine print—sometimes it's only for the first month. If you're really after fiber, psyllium husk powder is cheaper and more effective. Just my two cents.
Honestly, these "greens gummies" are mostly candy with a multivitamin sprinkled in. If you want fiber, eat an apple or some broccoli. But hey, if it helps you get *some* extra nutrients and you actually stick with it, maybe it's not the worst thing. Just don't expect miracles. And 30% off? There's a reason they're discounting—probably overpriced to begin with.
I'm old school—give me a bowl of oatmeal and a salad any day. But I get it, convenience matters. My wife tried Gruns for a month and said they tasted fine but didn't notice any difference. She switched back to Metamucil. If you do try them, let us know how it goes. Always curious if these newfangled gummies actually work.
Thanks for the input, everyone. Yeah, I was worried about the fiber dose. Maybe I'll just grab a bag of psyllium and mix it in my water bottle. Cheaper and probably more effective. But that 30% off is tempting... decisions, decisions. 😅