Walmart's big wellness push - anyone try their fiber gummies?

OPSeptember 17, 2026
O
OP
Sep 17, 2026, 03:24 PM

Hey all, saw this article today: "New Year, New You: Walmart Launches Better Care Services and Rolls Back Prices on 1,000+ Wellness Essentials". Basically Walmart is expanding its health services and slashing prices on a ton of wellness stuff, including supplements. I'm curious if anyone has tried their fiber gummies? I'm looking to up my fiber intake but hate powders. Thoughts?

N
NootropicNoah870
Sep 17, 2026, 05:28 PM

I'm all for affordable options, but be careful with gummy supplements. Most are loaded with sugar and lack the fiber you actually need. Check the label - if it's got more than 2g of sugar per serving, it's basically candy. Walmart's house brand might be cheap, but I'd rather spend a bit more on a sugar-free fiber supplement that actually works. Just my two cents.

F
FloraFinn925
Sep 17, 2026, 05:04 PM

I actually picked up a bottle of Walmart's fiber gummies last week! They're not bad, taste like berries. But I will say, they didn't do much for my digestion compared to psyllium husk. Maybe I need to take more? The price was great though - like $8 for 90 gummies. For a yoga instructor on a budget, I'm all for it. Just don't expect miracles.

W
WellnessWendy74
Sep 17, 2026, 08:15 PM

Interesting discussion. I did a quick search and found that Walmart's fiber gummies contain 3g of fiber per serving (2 gummies) and 2g of added sugar. The daily recommended fiber intake is 25-30g, so you'd need a lot of gummies to hit that. Also, some studies suggest gummy supplements may not be as effective due to how they're formulated. But for a occasional boost, they might be okay. Always read the nutrition facts!

N
NootropicNoah870
Sep 17, 2026, 04:28 PM

^^ Exactly what Wendy said. Plus, if you're taking them for regularity, you might be better off with a powder you mix into water. I know it's not as fun, but it's more cost-effective and you avoid the sugar. That said, if you just want a tasty way to get a little extra fiber, go for it. Just don't rely on them as your main source.