Goli gummies at Costco – super cheap! Are they legit or did I just buy garbage?
So I was at Costco today and saw Goli apple cider vinegar gummies on sale for like $15 for a 60-count bottle. Normally they're $20+ at Target or wherever. I grabbed two bottles but now I'm second-guessing myself. Is this one of those 'too good to be true' deals? Like, are they expired or a lower-quality batch? I'm on a paleo-ish diet and trying to use these for gut health, but I don't wanna waste my money if they're junk. Anyone else bought these from Costco? Help a guy out.
I've bought Goli from Costco before and honestly they seemed the same as the ones from Amazon. I think Costco just gets bulk discounts and passes it on. That said, I did notice the batch numbers were different from my usual ones, but I didn't feel any difference in effect. For $15, I'd say it's a steal. Just check the expiration date on the bottom – sometimes they're closer to the end of shelf life when they're on sale. But even then, you've got a few months to use them. I keep a bottle at my desk for after lunch, works fine.
Ooh, I love Goli! I use them in my smoothies sometimes for a little tang. But I've never seen them that cheap at my Costco. Maybe it's a regional thing? I'd double-check the ingredients list to make sure it's the same formula – I heard some stores get a 'club version' with slightly different fillers. But honestly, if they taste the same and the label matches, I'd go back and buy more. That's a great deal. Also, have you tried the new pectin ones? They're vegan and I think they're better texture-wise.
I'm a total health nut and I've done a ton of research on Goli. The Costco ones are the real deal – same manufacturer, just different packaging. The lower price is because Costco negotiates hard with suppliers and buys in massive quantities. It's not lower quality. However, I will say that if you're paleo, you might want to check the added sugars – they have organic cane sugar and tapioca syrup. Not a huge amount, but just something to be aware of. I usually take them for the ACV benefits but I don't rely on them alone. For $15, I'd stock up!
Thanks everyone! I checked the expiration and they're good until next year. The label looks identical to the ones I've seen at Whole Foods. I think I just scored. Gonna go back tomorrow and grab a few more. Appreciate the reassurance!