Goli Gummies on sale at Costco – steal or lower quality?

WaterWillow988September 10, 2026
W
WaterWillow988
Sep 10, 2026, 01:10 PM

Hey everyone, I was at Costco today and saw Goli Gummies on sale for like $15 for a 60-count bottle. Normally they're $25+ at Target or CVS. Is this a steal or are they cutting corners on quality? I'm trying to be more eco-friendly with my supplements, so I don't want to support a brand that's cheaping out on ingredients. Anyone know if the Costco version is different??

G
GummyGuru837
Sep 10, 2026, 03:21 PM

I've been doing IF for a year and Goli gummies are my go-to for apple cider vinegar. Honestly, I've bought them from Costco, Target, and Amazon – they all look and taste the same to me. The sale is probably just Costco bulk pricing or a promotion. Unless the label says 'Costco exclusive formula,' it's the same stuff. I'd say grab it! But check the expiration date, sometimes they clear out old stock.

G
GreenGreg320
Sep 10, 2026, 04:46 PM

I'm a busy professional and I don't have time to research every supplement. I've bought Goli from my local pharmacy when they had a BOGO. Same thing. The only difference I noticed is sometimes the bottle size varies (like 60 vs 90 count). If the ingredient list matches what you see on Goli's website, it's legit. Costco usually negotiates lower prices because they buy in huge bulk. It's a steal, not a scam.

W
WaterWillow988
Sep 10, 2026, 06:22 PM

Thanks guys! I checked the label and it's the same as the one on Goli's site. I guess I was just paranoid. Picked up two bottles. Fingers crossed they help with my digestion. Also, the packaging is recyclable, so that's a plus for me. 🌿

G
GummyGuru837
Sep 10, 2026, 08:06 PM

Nice! Let us know how it goes. I usually take mine before my first meal – seems to curb cravings. And yeah, Costco sales are legit. Just don't expect them to be organic or anything, but for the price, it's a solid deal.