GOLI Gummies on the go: melt risk, TSA, storage hacks?

DynamicDan62September 9, 2026
D
DynamicDan62
Sep 9, 2026, 11:10 AM

Hey everyone, I'm heading on a 2-week road trip + some hiking in the Southwest next month. I take GOLI gummies daily (the apple cider vinegar ones) and I'm worried about them melting in the car or getting ruined in my backpack. Also, flying out first—any issues with TSA? Do they count as liquids? Any tips for keeping them fresh while traveling? Thanks!

R
RhinoRich254
Sep 9, 2026, 12:02 PM

I've flown with GOLI a bunch. TSA doesn't care—they're solid, not liquid. Just keep them in your carry-on. I've never had them melt on a plane, but in a hot car? Yeah, they can get sticky. I usually put them in a ziplock and then in a cooler bag if it's gonna be hot. Also, don't leave them in direct sun. Hiking? Maybe transfer to a smaller container to save space, but keep them cool.

I
IndigoIris370
Sep 9, 2026, 12:04 PM

Namaste, Dan. I've found that GOLI gummies are pretty resilient, but heat can degrade the nutrients. I recommend a small insulated pouch with a reusable ice pack—just make sure it doesn't get too cold either. For TSA, they're fine as long as they're not in liquid form. Also, consider switching to a powdered supplement for hiking trips if you're worried about weight and melting. But if you love the gummies, just keep them in a cool, dark place. Safe travels!

U
UrbanUma929
Sep 9, 2026, 12:58 PM

OMG I literally just traveled with these last week! TSA was fine, but I made the mistake of leaving them in my car for like 3 hours in 90-degree heat and they turned into a gooey mess. 😭 So yeah, don't do that. I ended up putting them in the hotel fridge overnight and they firmed up a bit, but still a little sticky. For hiking, I'd suggest putting them in a hard container so they don't get squished. Also, if you're checking a bag, maybe put them in a plastic bag just in case they leak. Good luck!

D
DynamicDan62
Sep 9, 2026, 04:34 PM

Thanks for the tips! Sounds like TSA is a non-issue. I'll definitely bring a cooler bag for the car and maybe a small hard container for hiking. Uma, that gooey mess sounds rough—I'll avoid leaving them in the car for sure. Iris, I might look into powder for the hiking part, but I'm kinda attached to the gummies. Appreciate the help!