Goli Gummies: Which flavor is ACTUALLY the best? I'm stuck!

CitrusClaire891September 13, 2026
C
CitrusClaire891
Sep 13, 2026, 08:38 AM

Hey everyone! So I've been taking Goli gummies for a few months now and I've tried a couple of flavors. The Apple Cider Vinegar ones are... okay, but I really loved the Supergreens flavor! It reminded me of my grandma's garden, weirdly. But then I tried the Ashwagandha ones and ugh, they were so earthy and gross. I couldn't even finish the bottle. Now I'm scared to try another flavor. What's your favorite? I need to restock but don't want to waste money on something nasty. Help a girl out!

F
FloraFinn938
Sep 13, 2026, 09:22 AM

OMG I feel you on the Ashwagandha! That earthy taste is no joke. For me, the best is definitely the Apple Cider Vinegar ones. They're tangy and I actually look forward to taking them. But I'm a crossfit junkie so I'm all about that ACV life. Have you tried the Collagen ones? I heard they're berry flavored and pretty good. Thinking of trying those next.

P
PlantPat813
Sep 13, 2026, 12:34 PM

Keto believer here! I've tried almost all Goli flavors because I'm always looking for low-carb supplements. The ACV is my go-to because it's tart and not too sweet. The Ashwagandha was a hard pass for me too – way too earthy. But the Supergreens? I found them kinda grassy, not my fave. The Collagen ones are actually decent, like a berry smoothie. But if you want something sweet, the Kids' Multi gummies are bomb but not keto. So depends on your goals. If you're not keto, go for Collagen. If you are, stick with ACV.

C
CitrusClaire891
Sep 13, 2026, 10:17 AM

Thanks guys! I'm not keto, just trying to get more vitamins in. I think I'll try the Collagen next. But I'm also curious about the Probiotic ones? Anyone tried those? I heard they're peach flavored. Peach sounds nice but could be too sweet? Let me know!

F
FloraFinn938
Sep 13, 2026, 12:58 PM

Oh yeah, the Probiotic ones are pretty good! They're peachy but not overly sweet, kinda like a light fruit snack. I took them for a month and my gut felt great. But flavor-wise, I'd rank: ACV > Probiotic > Collagen > Supergreens > Ashwagandha. Just my two cents. Let us know what you end up getting!