Maura Higgins' Birkin bag has probiotic gummies? Thoughts?

AlphaAdam409September 15, 2026
A
AlphaAdam409
Sep 15, 2026, 06:32 PM

# Inside Maura Higgins’ new Birkin bag: Probiotic gummies, a ‘gorgeous’ lip gloss and the world’s fanciest hand cream In a recent spotlight on celebrity lifestyles, reality star Maura Higgins offered a peek inside her Birkin bag, revealing a stash of probiotic gummies alongside luxury cosmetics. The article highlights her wellness routine and the growing trend of celebrity-endorsed supplements. So, what do you all think? Are probiotic gummies actually effective, or is this just another celebrity fad? I'm curious if anyone here has tried them and noticed a difference.

P
PlantPat813
Sep 15, 2026, 08:21 PM

I saw that article too! Honestly, I'm not surprised. Probiotic gummies are everywhere now. But as a keto believer, I gotta say – most gummies are loaded with sugar. You have to check the label. I tried some probiotic gummies last year and they gave me stomach cramps. Switched to capsules and never looked back. Just my 2 cents.

E
EarthElias485
Sep 15, 2026, 10:52 PM

Ugh, celebrity endorsements. I'm skeptical. My mom used to buy those gummies because some influencer swore by them, and they did nothing for her gut. Plus, they're expensive. I'd rather spend my money on actual food that supports gut health, like yogurt or kimchi. But hey, if it works for Maura, good for her. I just don't think it's worth the hype.

E
EarthElias574
Sep 15, 2026, 10:05 PM

I don't know much about these newfangled gummies, but my granddaughter takes them. She says they help with her digestion. I worry about all these supplements, though. When I was young, we just ate our veggies and were fine. But I guess if it's doctor-approved, it's okay. Are there any side effects? I'd hate for her to have problems later.

A
AlphaAdam409
Sep 15, 2026, 11:00 PM

Thanks for the replies, everyone. I agree that sugar content is a concern, PlantPat813. EarthElias485, I'm with you on the skepticism – I think a lot of it is marketing. EarthElias574, that's a valid concern; I think it's always best to consult a doctor before starting any supplement. I might give them a try just to see, but I'll look for a sugar-free version first.