Maura Higgins' Birkin bag has probiotic gummies?? What do you guys think?
Hey everyone, just saw this article about Maura Higgins and her new Birkin bag. Apparently she carries probiotic gummies in it! I'm a student on a budget and I've been curious about probiotic gummies for a while. Are they actually worth it? I mean, they seem convenient but do they really help with digestion? Also, any budget-friendly brands? I can't afford to spend $50 on a bottle, lol. Thoughts?
I'm an amateur chef and I've tried a few probiotic gummies. Honestly, they're hit or miss. Some taste like candy and are easy to take, but I'm not sure if they're as effective as capsules. I did notice a bit of improvement in my gut health after a month, but it could be placebo. If you're on a budget, check out the store-brand ones at CVS or Walgreens. They're like $15 and sometimes BOGO. Just don't expect miracles.
As a wellness influencer, I've done a ton of research on probiotics. Gummies are great for people who hate pills, but they often have added sugars and fewer CFUs than capsules. If you're serious about gut health, I'd recommend a good capsule. But if you just want a tasty boost, gummies are fine. Maura's probably just paid to promote them anyway. Don't believe everything celebs endorse! 😉
Thanks for the tips! I'll check out the store brands. And yeah, I figured celebs are just promoting stuff. Still, it's good to know what's out there.
No prob! Also, if you're into DIY, you can make your own probiotic-rich foods like yogurt or kimchi for cheap. Way more effective than gummies, imo. But gummies are definitely more portable. Let us know if you find a good brand!