New Sea Moss Gummies? Natural Rems... thoughts?
Check out this new one: Natural Rems Sea Moss Gummies – Organic Sea Moss + Ashwagandha & Turmeric – Energy, Digestion & Stress Relief – Vegan, Non-GMO Formula. Seems like every week there's another sea moss product. Not sure if I should jump on it or stick with my usual. I miss the days when supplements were just pills, now it's all gummies. What do you all think? Anyone tried this brand?
Interesting! I'm all for convenience, but I need to see the tech behind it. 😄 Does anyone know if these are third-party tested? I couldn't find a COA on their site. Also, how's the texture? I hate when gummies are too sticky or melt in the bottle. And what's the actual dosage of sea moss per gummy? Some of these brands barely put any in.
Ooh, sea moss gummies! I've been experimenting with adding sea moss to my smoothies, but it's messy. Gummies would be way easier. But I'm skeptical about the taste—ashwagandha and turmeric can be pretty earthy. Does it have a weird aftertaste? If anyone tries them, let me know! I might just make my own with agar agar and fruit juice, but that's a lot of work. 😅
Thanks for the replies! I'm with you, Cathy—I want to see some lab results. And Gigi, I didn't even think about the taste. Turmeric can be strong. If I end up buying, I'll report back. But at $25 a bottle, it's a bit steep. Maybe I'll wait for a sale.
Just a heads up: I did a quick search and found a review from a guy who tested the ashwagandha content and it was way lower than advertised. So I'd be cautious. Maybe stick to powders you can measure yourself? Just my two cents. 🤷♀️