Super Green Gummies on the go? TSA, melting, storage... need advice!

EarthElias440September 10, 2026
E
EarthElias440
Sep 10, 2026, 05:50 PM

Hey everyone, I'm about to head on a business trip next week—flying to Phoenix then driving to Sedona for a retreat. I take Super Green Gummies daily and don't want to miss a dose. But I'm worried about them melting in the heat (it's like 100°F there) and also TSA rules. Can I bring them in my carry-on? They're gummies, so do they count as liquid? Any tips for keeping them cool? I'll also be doing some hiking, so portability matters. Thanks!

I
IndigoIris553
Sep 10, 2026, 07:32 PM

TSA is usually fine with gummies, they're not liquid. I've brought them through in carry-on multiple times. Just make sure they're in a clear bag or original container. As for melting, yeah they can get sticky if it's hot. I'd suggest a small cooler bag or even a insulated lunch box with an ice pack. But if you're hiking, that might be heavy. Maybe get a smaller pack or transfer some to a silicone travel container? Also, keep them out of direct sunlight.

R
RhinoRich48
Sep 10, 2026, 10:10 PM

I've traveled with gummies for marathons. TSA never gave me trouble. But melting is real—I left a bottle in my car once and they turned into a blob. For hiking, I use a small hard case (like a pill organizer) and keep it in my backpack pocket. If it's really hot, I'll put the case in a ziplock with a damp cloth to keep it cool-ish. Not perfect but works. Also, check if your gummies have gelatin or pectin; pectin ones seem to hold up better in heat.

X
XenonX481
Sep 10, 2026, 11:14 PM

As a parent who's always on the go with kids' vitamins, I feel you. We use a cooler bag for road trips. For flights, TSA might ask you to take them out if they're in a big container, but usually no issue. Pro tip: freeze them before you leave? I've done that with gummy vitamins and they thaw slowly. But don't freeze if they're super soft. Also, if you're hiking, consider getting individual packets or something. Oh, and make sure they don't get crushed in your bag—squished gummies are a sad sight.

E
EarthElias440
Sep 11, 2026, 01:58 AM

Thanks all! I'll try the freezer trick and bring a small cooler bag for the car. For hiking, I'll just take a few in a pill case. Appreciate the help!