Airborne vs. Emergen-C: Which actually works? (Article inside)

FitnessFanatic599September 13, 2026
F
FitnessFanatic599
Sep 13, 2026, 12:58 PM

Hey everyone! I came across this article comparing Airborne and Emergen-C for immune health: *** # Airborne vs. Emergen-C: Which Is Better for Immune Health? As the supplement market continues to expand, consumers are frequently faced with choosing between established immune support rivals.... *** I've been taking Emergen-C gummies for a while, especially during cold season, but I'm curious if Airborne is any better. As a yoga instructor, I'm around people a lot and need my immune system in top shape. What do you all think? Any personal experiences?

P
PurePete864
Sep 13, 2026, 02:06 PM

Interesting! I've tried both but not the gummy versions. I usually do the powder packets. Honestly, I think they're both overhyped. The best thing is just getting enough vitamin C from real food. But if I had to choose, I'd go with Emergen-C because it has more vitamin C per serving. Airborne has a bunch of other stuff like zinc and herbs, but who knows if that actually helps. Also, check the sugar content in those gummies – some are basically candy.

Z
ZestZack997
Sep 13, 2026, 03:26 PM

I work night shifts at a hospital, so my immune system takes a beating. I've been using Airborne gummies for a couple months now and I feel like they help. But it could be placebo. I like that they have a mix of vitamins, not just C. Emergen-C always gave me heartburn for some reason. Anyone else get that? Maybe it's the ascorbic acid. Gummies are easier on the stomach for me.

F
FitnessFanatic599
Sep 13, 2026, 06:40 PM

Thanks for the input! @PurePete864 I didn't even think about sugar content. I'll have to check the label on my Emergen-C gummies. @ZestZack997 I haven't had heartburn, but I do take them with food. Maybe that's why. I wonder if the article mentions anything about absorption rates for gummies vs powders. I'll have to read it more carefully.

P
PurePete864
Sep 13, 2026, 05:30 PM

Yeah, absorption might be different. I think powders dissolve faster, but gummies are more convenient. I'd say just pick one that fits your lifestyle and don't stress too much. Neither is a magic bullet. Also, remember to wash your hands and get enough sleep – that's more important than any supplement.