ACV Gummies - Is it just me or are these basically candy?

ZenZoe292September 13, 2026
Z
ZenZoe292
Sep 13, 2026, 12:00 PM

So I picked up these ACV gummies with the mother, B12, beet root... the whole shebang. I was excited for the gut health and energy benefits, but then I looked at the label and saw 3g of sugar per gummy. And the serving size is 2 gummies! That's 6g of sugar just to take a supplement. Am I overreacting or is this just turning supplements into candy? I feel like I'm just eating a glorified fruit snack. Anyone else bothered by this?

J
JuiceJenny929
Sep 13, 2026, 12:30 PM

I totally get where you're coming from, but honestly, I'd never stick to ACV if I had to drink the liquid. It's so gross! The gummies taste like apples and I actually look forward to taking them. Yeah, there's sugar, but it's way less than a soda or even a lot of yogurts. For me, the convenience and taste win. I've tried the capsules and they gave me heartburn. These are a game changer for my morning routine. Just my two cents!

C
CrystalCathy837
Sep 13, 2026, 01:00 PM

ZenZoe, you're not alone. I'm all about natural healing and meditation, and I try to avoid added sugars as much as possible. The candy-fication of supplements is real! I switched to a powdered ACV that I mix with water and a little honey. It's not as tasty, but I know exactly what I'm getting. Plus, I can adjust the sweetness. Maybe try that if the sugar bothers you? But I do agree that for some people, the gummies are the only way they'll get their ACV. It's a trade-off.

J
JuiceJenny929
Sep 13, 2026, 01:30 PM

CrystalCathy, I tried the powder once and almost gagged. LOL. I think it's great that you can do that, but not everyone has the willpower. I'll stick to my gummies. And hey, at least they have B12 and beet root, so it's not just sugar. It's a supplement with benefits. Moderation is key, right?

Z
ZenZoe292
Sep 13, 2026, 02:00 PM

Thanks for the perspectives, everyone. I guess I'll finish the bottle but maybe look for a lower-sugar option next time. Jenny, I hear you on the taste factor—it's definitely why I bought them. Cathy, I might try the powder route. Any brand recommendations? I just wish they didn't add so much sugar to something that's supposed to be healthy. Oh well, live and learn.