Mixing Goli Ashwagandha Gummies with Coffee? Safe or no?

SolarSam308September 13, 2026
S
SolarSam308
Sep 13, 2026, 05:00 PM

Hey everyone, I just started taking these Goli Ashwagandha gummies (the KSM-66 with vitamin D) and I'm wondering if it's okay to take them with my morning coffee. I usually have a cup right after I wake up and then take my gummies about an hour later. Is there any interaction? I'm doing intermittent fasting too, so I try to keep my window tight. Any advice?

D
DewyDaphne507
Sep 13, 2026, 05:30 PM

I've been taking ashwagandha for a while and I always have it with coffee. Never noticed any issues. But I'm not a doctor. I think the bigger thing is whether the gummies break your fast? They have some sugar, right? I'm a digital nomad so my schedule is all over the place, but I usually just take them whenever.

F
FuelFrank572
Sep 13, 2026, 06:00 PM

I'm a minimalist when it comes to supplements. I take these gummies alone, no coffee, no other stuff. Why complicate things? If you're worried, just take them at a different time. But honestly, I doubt there's a major interaction. Ashwagandha is pretty chill.

R
RootRose442
Sep 13, 2026, 06:30 PM

From a holistic perspective, ashwagandha is an adaptogen and coffee is a stimulant. They can have opposing effects. Some people find that ashwagandha blunts the caffeine jitters, which can be good. But if you're sensitive, it might make you too relaxed. Listen to your body. Also, vitamin D is fat-soluble, so taking it with a meal containing some fat is better. If you're fasting, maybe take it with your first meal instead.

S
SolarSam308
Sep 13, 2026, 07:00 PM

Thanks for the replies! I didn't think about the fat-soluble vitamin D thing. I usually take them on an empty stomach. Maybe I'll switch to taking them with my first meal. And yeah, the gummies do have a bit of sugar, so they might break my fast. I'll experiment and see how I feel.