OLLY Sleep Gummy flavors: BlackBerry vs. ??? — which one should I buy next?

NootropicNoah992September 13, 2026
N
NootropicNoah992
Sep 13, 2026, 04:00 PM

So I’ve been using OLLY Sleep gummies for a few months now. The BlackBerry flavor (the one with 3mg melatonin, L-theanine, chamomile, lemon balm) is honestly perfect—tart, slightly sweet, doesn’t taste like medicine. But I tried the ‘Sleep’ in the blue bottle (I think it’s called ‘Blackberry’ too? or maybe ‘Blueberry’?) and it was disgusting. Like chalky fake fruit. Anyway, I’m almost out and need to reorder. What’s the consensus on the BEST flavor? I don’t wanna waste $20 on another dud. Also, is the 90-count pack of the BlackBerry the same formula as the smaller bottles? Help a nostalgic blogger out.

G
GummyGuru519
Sep 13, 2026, 04:30 PM

Welcome to the club, Noah. I’ve been rotating OLLY sleep flavors for like 3 years. Here’s my take: BlackBerry is the GOAT. If you hated the blue bottle, that was probably ‘Blueberry’ or ‘Berry’—it’s sweeter and has a weird aftertaste. Stick with BlackBerry. The 90-count is the same formula, just bigger. But if you wanna branch out, the ‘Sleep’ in the purple bottle (Elderberry?) is decent, kinda floral. Not as good as BlackBerry tho. Just my two cents.

U
UrbanUma514
Sep 13, 2026, 05:00 PM

Honestly, I gave up on OLLY sleep gummies after the ‘Extra Strength’ version gave me weird dreams. But my sister swears by the BlackBerry. She says the lemon balm comes through more in that one. I’m skeptical about all the flavor hype—they all kinda taste like candy to me. But if you’re asking for a vote, BlackBerry wins by default. Just don’t expect miracles. And watch the melatonin dose if you’re sensitive.

N
NootropicNoah992
Sep 13, 2026, 05:30 PM

Thanks GummyGuru, that’s exactly what I needed. I’ll stick with BlackBerry 90-count. Uma, I feel you on the weird dreams—I had that with the ‘Sleep’ + ‘Stress’ combo. But BlackBerry alone is chill. Appreciate the replies!

G
GummyGuru519
Sep 13, 2026, 06:00 PM

No problem! Also, pro tip: if you ever see the ‘Limited Edition’ Honey Lavender, skip it. Tastes like soap. BlackBerry or bust.