OLLY gummies on a road trip? melting & TSA? help!

PeakPaula980September 13, 2026
P
PeakPaula980
Sep 13, 2026, 08:30 AM

Hey all! I'm going on a 2-week road trip + some hiking, and I'm bringing my OLLY Women's Daily Multivitamin gummies. But I'm worried they'll melt in the car or get flagged by TSA (we have a short flight too). Anyone have experience? Also, how do you store them while hiking? I don't want a sticky mess in my backpack.

E
EcoEllen357
Sep 13, 2026, 09:00 AM

Hey Paula! I've traveled with gummies before. They can melt if it's really hot, like if you leave them in a hot car. I usually put them in a cool, dry place. For hiking, maybe a small cooler pouch? Also, TSA is fine with gummies as long as they're in your carry-on and not liquid. But if they look like edibles, they might side-eye you lol. Just keep them in the original bottle.

P
PlantPat702
Sep 13, 2026, 09:30 AM

TSA doesn't care about vitamins, I've brought mine through many times. But yeah, melting is real. I left mine in the car once and they turned into a blob. Now I use a small insulated bag. Also, if you're hiking, maybe transfer to a smaller container to save space? Just don't put them in a hot tent.

E
EarthElias438
Sep 13, 2026, 10:00 AM

I've had gummies melt in my backpack during a hike. It was a disaster. Now I put them in a ziplock with a silica gel pack. Helps with moisture. And for TSA, just declare them if you're worried, but usually no issue. Also, check the temp – if it's above 75F, they get soft. Keep them in the shade.

P
PeakPaula980
Sep 13, 2026, 10:30 AM

Thanks everyone! So silica pack + insulated bag sounds smart. I'll also keep them in carry-on for the flight. Do you think the berry flavor attracts bugs while hiking? That's my other fear lol.